Search on OneCalendar
With a Minor Update for Onetastic with Bug Fixes
An update is available for OneCalendar today with ability to search your notes on the calendar view. The pages on the calendar view (month, week or day) will be filtered using the keywords entered. This uses OneNote's instant search so it will be the same result you will get when searching in OneNote. To search, click on the search box or hit Ctrl+F and then start typing your keywords. Search will kick in as you type and you will see the results instantly.
At the same time with this update on OneCalendar, a minor update is available for Onetastic that fixes a bunch of bugs and adds a small feature to the Macro language and another to the Macro editor. First the list of fixed bugs:
- Macros using Date/Time fields will now work correctly in DST cases. Previously times could shift for an hour during DST
- Fixed a bug where setting value of a Text object will duplicate the text
- Fixed a bug where modifying text with surrogate pairs will end up exposing the Unicode code point of the surrogate pair.
- Fixed a bug where querying page objects in a section with a page filter would unnecessarily read all pages in the section even if they don't satisfy filters.
Now the list of features added
- More logging is added for macros: Array values, sort keys, function calls are now logged
- Macros can now change paragraph type (e.g. from table to text) by setting text property.
- Ctrl+1/2/3... shortcuts can now be used in Macro Editor to quickly edit macros
The last one made editing macros much easier as it freed at least me from using mouse to author and edit macros.